Realign is a 2 day student conference, sponsored and led by a group of local youth pastors, that offers students an opportunity to enter into a focused time of realigning themselves with God’s love for them.
If you would like your youth child to attend the cost is $40 per child. Please see Craig Blackshire Jr. for registration information and payment by Feb 5th.
More Information About the Conference
WHAT IS REALIGN?
- Realign is a 2 day student conference, sponsored and led by a group of local youth pastors, that offers students an opportunity to enter into a focused time of realigning themselves with God’s love for them.
WHAT HAPPENS AT REALIGN?
- Students who attend realign will experience:
- 3 large group worship/teaching sessions
- 3 small group and/or breakout sessions
- Games and Activities throughout the event
- Community with friends from other churches
WHERE DOES THE REALIGN TAKE PLACE?
- All churches should check in at Tanglewood Baptist Church by 6:00 on Friday night, March 13.
- All large group worship and breakout sessions will happen at Tanglewood.
- Activities will be located at several local churches.
REALIGN IS AN OVERNIGHT EVENT, WHERE DO WE SLEEP?
- Realign is sponsored by several local churches so students who attend Realign will be divided up by age and gender and will be assigned to sleep at one of those local churches. Each sleeping church provides sleeping space and shower facilities, but you will need to bring air mattresses/sleeping bags/cots to make your stay more comfortable.
WHAT SHOULD MY STUDENT BRING WITH THEM?
- Bible, Pen, Journal
- Clothes, Toiletries, and Personal Items (Showers are available at each sleeping location)
- Sacks to Share (Bag of Chips/Cookies and a 2 Liter Drink)
- Bedding for the Night (Air Mattress [recommended], Sleeping Bag, Pillow, Etc.)
- Socks and Closed Toe Shoes for Activities
- A Good Attitude
WHAT SHOULD MY STUDENT LEAVE AT HOME?
- Drugs, Alcohol, Weapons of Any Kind
- Bad Attitudes, Drama, Anything that will Distract them from the Focus of the Weekend
- Prank Supplies
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO ATTEND REALIGN?
- This cost includes all meals, activities, teaching, music, and a t-shirt.
WHEN IS THE $40.00 DUE?
- The cost is due no later than the registration deadline of February 5.